Both the property owners and local contractors are fully aware of the need to actively have excellent Health & Safety practices for both themselves as Staff and of course for our Guests. Health & Safety is a key element to Guest (and staff) wellness, and a routine part of us striving to always deliver a high-quality stay experience.
The local Property Managers are very aware of the property’s culture of safety being a key element to our operational delivery of excellent guest service, amenities and facilities. Our team are actively involved in reporting and recording any and all Health & Safety concerns, issues and events; striving to maintain ‘best practice’ on all fronts at all times.
OUR COVID-19 PREVENTION DEEP-CLEANING PROTOCOLS
- Contactless self-check-in using Key Lockboxes.
- 24-Hour minimum gap between all full-house bookings.
- For bookings not reserving the entire house, no areas are shared between West-Wing-only and East-Wing-only bookings (except garage storage for outdoor equipment).
- All rooms are ventilated before cleaning, and cleaning staff wear disposable gloves.
- We clean to remove dirt, then disinfect to kill germs, with a strong focus on all frequently touched surfaces (eg light switches, door-knobs, remote-controls, sink-taps, dishwasher & washer/dryer controls, lockbox keypads, hairdryer/straightener, hand-rails, kitchen appliances, kitchen condiments, kitchen/bathroom cabinet handles, etc), and vacuum cleaners emptied between guests.
- All bedroom Linen and bathroom Towels are washed at the highest heat seating recommended by their manufacturer.
- Supplies provided for guests of antibacterial hand soap, paper towels & tissues.